Here we have a used, mint condition Fender American Elite Telecaster finished in Triple Sunburst with a new, redesigned ABS Elite Molded hard case with TSA locks.
Fender's new line of American Elite Telecasters feature an all new American Elite neck with a new compound profile, starting as a C shape at the nut then morphing to a D shape at the newly updated neck heel. Additional new features include two all new 4th generation noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups exclusive to the Elite series that combine the warmth and sound of vintage pickups with the modern technology for noiseless play.
Fender also has added a new double action truss rod adjustment wheel, locking tuners with all short posts and an S-1 switch built into the volume control knob for activating series or parallel wiring alternatives for greater tonal potential.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this killer deal on a used, mint condition Fender American Elite Telecaster today at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978649686
- Part #: 0114212700
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster
- BODY BINDING: White
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE: Compound Back Shape, Modern C" to "D"
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Large Pearloid Dots
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- BRIDGE PICKUP: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- NECK PICKUP: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- CONTROLS: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Case: Hardshell case included