Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster with an Ebony Fretboard in Dakota Red
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster will ship with a 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out the Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978499670
- Model: 0972023254
- Color: Dakota Red
- BODY FINISH: Polyester Satin Matte
- BODY SHAPE: Modified Stratocaster
- BODY TOP: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- BODY BACK: Mahogany
- BODY SIDES: Mahogany
- BODY STYLE: Acoustasonic
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- BRACING: Transverse
- ROSETTE: 2-Ring B/W/B
- PURFLING: Black/Cream/Black
- SOUND HOLE: WaterFall Sound Port
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "Deep C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- TRUSS ROD: Bi-Flex
- TRUSS ROD NUT: 1/8" American Series
- STRING NUT: Graph Tech TUSQ
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech TUSQ
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- BRIDGE: Modern Asymmetrical
- BRIDGE PINS: GraphTech Tusq
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- STRINGS: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS: American Series
- Case: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag included