Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster, Ebony Fretboard, Transparent Sonic Blue
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster will ship with a 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978499656
- Model: 0972023272
- Description: American Acoustasonic Strat, Ebony Fingerboard, Transparent Sonic Blue
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Mahogany, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag included