DescriptionFender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster, Ebony Fretboard, 3-Color Sunburst
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster will ship with a 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978499663
- Model: 0972023200
- Description: American Acoustasonic Strat, Ebony Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Mahogany, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag included