Fender Acoustic 200 2-Channel Amplifier USB
Here we have a new Fender Acoustic 200 2-Channel, solid-state amplifier featuring USB connectivity for audio streaming and recording, Bluetooth for streaming with wireless devices, XLR output and studio-quality effects.
The Acoustic 200 is an ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight portable PA for solo performances, live performance with a band and in the studio.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Fender Acoustic 200 amplifier today.
- UPC: 885978741236
- Color: Natural
- Part #: 2314100000
- Description: Acoustic 200, 120V
- Series: Acoustic Series
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: Two - 8” Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Bluetooth for audio streaming with wireless devices
- USB connectivity for audio and DAW recording
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4” combined)
- Channels: Two
- Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase
- Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select,
- Phase Switch
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus,
- Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Acoustic 200
- Tilt-Back kickstand
- Height: 16”
- Width: 18.5”
- Depth: 9.5”
- Weight: 23 lbs.