Fender Acoustic 100 2-Channel Amplifier USB
Here we have a new Fender Acoustic 100 2-Channel, solid-state amplifier featuring USB connectivity for audio streaming and recording, Bluetooth for streaming with wireless devices, XLR output and studio-quality effects.
The Acoustic 100 is an ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight portable PA for solo performances.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Fender Acoustic 100 amplifier today.
- UPC: 885978741328
- Color: Natural
- Part #: 2314000000
- Description: Acoustic 100, 120V
- Series: Acoustic Series
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: One - 8” Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4” combined)
- Channels: Two
- Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase
- Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select,
- Phase Switch
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus,
- Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Grille Cloth/Covering: Finished Plywood with Brown Covering
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 14”
- Width: 18.5”
- Depth: 9.25”
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.