The evolution of Fender’s trailblazing Acoustasonic platform continues with the introduction of the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster. This acoustic-electric guitar offers its own set of six voices that showcases its unique personality. A streamlined 3-way switch allows for shape-shifting between acoustic and electric tones. With the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster, this platform has been refined to offer a versatile, more accessible tool for the modern musician.
- Two pickup systems: Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
- 9-volt battery
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster and delivers a new and unique collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD & BRIDGE
The mahogany Telecaster neck with rosewood fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN MEXICO
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted at a brand-new factory in Ensenada, Mexico.
If you have any questions about the Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978898022
- Model #: 0972213280
- Series: Acoustasonic Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Arctic White
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Transverse
- Cutaway: Yes
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Rosette: 2-Ring B/W/B
- Sound Hole: WaterFall Sound Port
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 3-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 2-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Case: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag included