Fender Acoustasonic 40 Portable Amplifier with an XLR Input for a microphone making it a simple solution for various musical performance and small scale public address applications.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Fender Acoustasonic 40 amplifier today.
- UPC: 885978760329
- Color: Tan/Brown
- Part #: 2314200000
- Description: Acoustasonic™ 40, 120V
- Series: Acoustasonic™
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: Two - 6.5” Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4” combined)
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb. Channel 2: Volume,
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Effects: Reverb
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8” Lightweight Plywood
- Covering: Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Round Brown Plastic with White Indicator Line
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Height: 11”
- Width: 15”
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.