Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Bourbon Burst
This instrument is without factory pickguard sticker.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a ’63 Precision Bass neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’62 P Bass pickups serve up vintage-style low-end and punch while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Precision Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s first electric bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
If you have any questions about this Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass, then give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978685097
- Model: 0177552833
- Color: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size:Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '62 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage '70s with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior