Fender 2019 Limited FA-235E Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar with a Striped Ebony Top and Laurel fretboard.
Visually stunning, with an exotic striped ebony top, the FA-235E offers legendary Fender sound at a budget friendly price. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3 3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. Modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the gorgeous striped ebony top.
Fishman electronics reproduce this guitar’s voice with pure, natural sound. The preamp has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
STRIPED EBONY TOP
Ebony gives you a warm, rich tone, and the striped top is bold aesthetic touch that’s sure to pop in the spotlight.
CONCERT BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought and more comfortable for smaller hands, concert-style bodies are designed for clear articulation and optimal projection.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender 2019 Limited Edition FA-235E Concert acoustic electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978142101
- Model Name: 2019 Limited Edition FA-235E Concert, Striped Ebony Top, Laurel Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #: 0971252093
- Series: Fender Alternative
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Natural
- Body: Laminated Striped Ebony Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Not included