Fender 2019 Channel Exclusive American Performer Stratocaster in Olympic White with a maple fretboard.
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
The American Performer Stratocaster includes the Yosemite™ single-coil pickups, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coil breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation.
The American Performer Stratocaster also features Greasebucket™ tone circuitry and a push-pull tone control which adds the neck pickup in any switch position, unlocking new, musically useful tones. The “Modern C”-shaped neck sports a 9.5”-radius fingerboard that’s comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets for effortless and accurate bending.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this new Fender 2019 Channel Exclusive American Performer Stratocaster in Olympic White today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978261666
- Model: 0174702705
- Description: 2019 Channel Exclusive American Performer Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Series: Channel Exclusive
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 22
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups: Yosemite™ Singe-Coil Stratocaster (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel for Positions 1 and 2
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag