EVH Striped Series in Black with Yellow Stripes MN Electric Guitar
EVH Striped Series guitar in Black with Yellow Stripes with a maple fretboard.
With a career of being copied, the EVH Striped Series guitars put Eddie Van Halen's historic and authentic style in your hands ... These are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are to play.
The Striped Series guitar features a basswood Stratocaster-style body decked out in Eddie's famed striped graphics — Red with Black Stripes, Black with Yellow Stripes and White with Black Stripes.
These unique guitars also have a graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed oil finish on the back, 12"-16" maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays and a thumbwheel truss rod adjustment wheel for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Powered by a single ferocious direct-mount Wolfgang humbucking bridge pickup, the Striped Series guitars also feature a single skirted Strat-style volume control knob (labeled "tone") that houses a 500K EVH Bourns low friction pot with treble bleed circuit, single-ply black pickguard (White with Black Stripes model only), bar string retainer and Floyd Rose locking nut, EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna, EVH die-cast tuners, chrome hardware, vintage-style strap buttons, EVH neck plate and licensed Fender Strat headstock. The White with Black Stripes model also features a top-mount output jack.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out and save on a new EVH Striped Series in Black with Yellow stripes at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 885978341900
- Color: Black with Yellow Stripes
- Series: Striped Series
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: EVH Modified "C" Backshape
- Neck Thickness: .790" at 3rd Fret & .810" at 12th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bridge Pickup: EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Control Knobs: Black Stratocaster-Style Skirt (Labeled "Tone")
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Oversized
- String Trees: Floyd Rose Retainer Bar
- Strings: EVH Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block: Brass
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded Gotoh
- Case: Not included