Elixir 11525 Mandolin 8020 Bronze NANOWEB coated medium gauge strings are loop ended and will make playing your instrument more comfortable and extend the life of your tone.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new set of Elixir Mandolin strings today.
- UPC: 733132115259
- Model: 11525
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
- Gauge: Medium
- Sting Diameter / Tension in lbs.:
- E-1 .011 / 23
- A-2 .015 / 19
- D-3 .026 / 23
- G-4 .040 / 25