Here we have a new Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP 18" 1200-watt, 2-way powered subwoofer featuring high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers with integrated QuickSmartDSP able to deliver up to 132dB peak SPL for your rig.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP powered subwoofer today.
- UPC: 800549826792
- Model: ELX20018SP
- Available Color: Black
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 145 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 47 Hz – 105Hz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Shipping Weight: 72.97lbs (33.1kg)
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Woofer Size: 18inch
- Depth: 22.6" (574mm)
- Width: 19.96" (507mm)
- Height: 23.62" (600mm)
- Weight Net: 63.93lbs (29kg)
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.