Here we have a new Electro-Voice ELX200-12P 1200-watt, 12" powered PA loudspeaker featuring use with the EV QuickSmart Mobile application to quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 speakers.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Electro-Voice ELX200-12P speaker today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 800549826709
- Model: ELX200-12P-US
- Available Color: Black
- Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1700Hz
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Composite
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 51 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 57 Hz – 16 kHz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 130dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Woofer Size: 12inch
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
- Depth: 13.54 (344mm)
- Width: 14.29" (363mm)
- Height: 24.76" (629mm)
- Weight Net: 34.39lbs (15.6kg)"