Electro-Harmonix BLURST Modulated Filter Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix BLURST Modulated Filter Pedal modulates your instrument like an envelope filter, but is controlled by an internal oscillator as opposed to playing dynamics.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new EHX BLURST modulated filter pedal today.
- UPC: 683274011905
- Model: BLURST
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)