EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - Medium 13-56
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their great long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm acoustic tone.
- D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
- The edges have radii that prevent the ball end from cutting into wooden bridges or guitar tops
- The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length.