Pro-quality compensating euphonium with dark, warm tone.
The Eastman EEP526GS Professional Series Compensating Euphonium is an impressive instrument with a warm, dark sound and excellent response. A fully compensating design provides for the finest professional performance in orchestra, wind band, small ensemble and solo performance alike. Fast, smooth valves are just one example of the detailed, virtually flawless workmanship provided in this instrument. Intonation is superb and overall tone is classic. A silver-plated Eastman mouthpiece is included.
- Key of Bb
- 12" yellow brass upright bell
- Fully compensating system
- Three-valve top-action assembly through a .610" bore
- Separate 4th valve assembly through a .630" bore
- Rose brass leadpipe
- Stainless steel pistons
- Exquisitely finished in bright silver plate
- Gold-plated slide crooks, finger buttons and valve caps
- Includes silver-plated Eastman mouthpiece
If you have any questions about this Eastman EEP526GS Professional Series Compensating Euphonium, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.