A universe of octave reverberation.
Embark on a sonic adventure with the EarthQuaker Devices Astral Destiny Octave Reverb pedal, an extraordinary tool that expands the creative possibilities for guitarists, keyboard players, and anyone seeking to explore unique and manipulated sounds. With its impressive array of eight reverb modes and the ability to save and recall eight user presets, this pedal offers an abundance of transcendental tones at your fingertips. Beginning with a deep and immersive foundation, the Astral Destiny allows you to venture further by incorporating octave up, octave down, pitch bend, and extended decay times. Intuitive control is achieved through five knobs, two rotary selector switches, and two footswitches, granting you precise command over your sound. Additionally, the pedal features an expression pedal input that not only responds to traditional control voltage (CV) signals but also allows for expressive and dynamic adjustments. Prepare to elevate your reverb experience to new dimensions with the EarthQuaker Devices Astral Destiny pedal.
- Eight reverb modes, eight user-editable presets
- Octave Up, Octave Down, Pitch Bend, extended decay
- Expression pedal can be assigned to functions per preset and responds to CV
- Chorus available on all reverb modes.
Give us a call, chat with us online, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Reverb Modes
- Abyss: Huge reverb with no octave effect Shimmer: Adds an upper octave to the reverb tail
- Sub: Adds a lower octave to the reverb tail
- Sub Shimmer: Adds an upper and lower octave to the reverb tail
- Astral: Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
- Ascend: Upward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Descend: Downward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Cosmos: Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Control Knobs
- Preset - 8 position rotary switch recalls presets. All presets are editable
- Length - Controls the length of the reverb decay
- Mode - 8 position rotary switch to select the reverb mode
- Depth - Adjusts the intensity of the chorus effect
- Rate - Adjusts the rate of the chorus effect
- Tone - Boosts treble clockwise, cuts treble counterclockwise. Center is a flat frequency response
- Mix - Level control for the reverb effect
- Activate Footswitch - Activate and deactivate the reverb effect
- Stretch Footswitch - Doubles the length of the reverb effect while adding a temporary change in pitch