Here we have a new DW DWCP3000 3000 Series single bass drum pedal.
3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. We think well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new DW 3000 series pedal and hardware at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 647139211916
- Model: DWCP3000
- Dual-Chain Turbo Drive
- Bearing Rocker Assembly
- All-Metal Construction
- 101 2-Way Beater: An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- Bearing Spring Rocker: 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- Single Post Casting: The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate: Steel Base Plate provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.