Here we have a new DigiTech The Drop polyphonic drop tune pedal allowing you to drop between a semi-tone to a full octave with the push of a button.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new DigiTech The Drop pedal today.
- UPC: 691991202902
- Model: USM-DROP
- Advanced Polyphonic Drop Tune Algorithm
- Drop from 1 Semi-Tone to a Full Octave
- Momentary or Latching Mode
- 9VDC Power Supply Included
- True Bypass
- EFFECT SELECTOR KNOB: Selects which of the Drop effect settings is used when the effect is active.
- MOMENTARY ON/OFF SWITCH: Selects how the effect footswitch will operate.
- Setting this switch to “ON” will cause the footswitch to act as a momentary switch (the effect will be enabled or disabled only as long as the footswitch is pressed and held).
- Setting this switch to “OFF” will cause the footswitch to act as a standard latching on/off switch.
- Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Controls: Amount, Momentary On/Off
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA); PS0913DC-02 (EU, AU, UK)
- Weight: 0.36 lbs. (0.163 kgs.)
- Dimensions: 4.75” (L) x 2.875” (W) x 1.75” (H)
- Drop Effects Settings
- Setting 1 - Transposes guitar signal down 1 semitone
- Setting 2 - Transposes guitar signal down 2 semitones
- Setting 3 - Transposes guitar signal down 3 semitones
- Setting 4 - Transposes guitar signal down 4 semitones
- Setting 5 - Transposes guitar signal down 5 semitones
- Setting 6 - Transposes guitar signal down 6 semitones.
- Setting 7 - Transposes guitar signal down 7 semitones
- Setting OCT - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave.
- Setting OCT + DRY - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave and adds dry signal
- Note: A semitone is the smallest interval used in classical Western music, equal to a twelfth of an octave or half a tone; a half step.