DEG HC250 Marching Trombone Lyre
DEG A16-HC250 Cross Marching Trombone Lyre.
The HC250 marching lyre clamps on to any trombone's bell rim so the music is at the ideal distance from the eyes for easy reading. The attaching clamps are covered with slip resistant non-scratching material which will not mar the finish.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new DEG Marching Lyre today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 754865003491
- Model: A16-HC250
- Attaches to bell rim with slip-resistant, non-scratching material
- Holds your music at the ideal distance from your eyes for easy viewing
- Also for use on marching brass
- Spring-loaded clip holds windows for easy flipping
- Includes 5 windows and 2 rings