dB Technologies ES-503 Portable Column Speaker PA System
Here we have a new dB Technologies ES-503 1000-watt portable column speaker PA system.
From dB Technologies:
ES503 is the ultimate portable column speaker PA system. Perfect as a portable PA system for live sound as well as playback applications, ES provide a simple yet powerful plug-and-play solution for solo musicians or small bands, and is the must-have sound system in the touring DJ equipment, thanks to a built in digital mixer and a stereo Bluetooth audio receiver.
ES503 is a 1000W Power Amp Peak sound system composed by 2 slave 4x 3” full-range tops and 1 master 12” subwoofer. dBTechnologies’s components and design allow an amazing SPL/size ratio: 95x355x137 mm and 1.9 kg for the tops and 465x400x430mm 16.4 kg for the subwoofer for an overall 121 dB SPL. The sub hosts a Digipro G3® amp module with auto-range PSU and a 3-channels mixer with Bluetooth connection. A powerful DSP manages all function of the on-board digital mixer, making the ES503 a real gem in terms of sound performance and versatility. The internal design of the tops allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage (thanks to the Logarithmic Curved Column Array technology) and a unique “double ringed” phase plug widens the horizontal coverage and guarantees a perfect voice intelligibility. This allows ES503 to adapt to any situation, both with a seated or standing audience.
ES503 is the most eclectic among portable systems, allowing 3 different configurations suitable for hundreds of different occasions:
1 MONO MODE: The two satellites are connected top-on-top (thanks to a quick and easy slide connection system) and are placed on the subwoofer through a D25mm pole.
2STEREO MODE: Each satellite is placed on a tripod
2b STEREO MODE: 1 Satellite on a pole, 1 on a tripod
3 DOUBLE COLUMN MODE: An ES503 system in mono mode becomes the master for a second ES503 feeding the signal thanks to the integrated balanced output channel. This way, both system are driven by the master’s on board mixer and any setup is guided through the master’s OLED display.
The ES503 is equipped with a three-channel mixer, and a built-in Bluetooth™ stereo module, which receives audio from devices such as mobile phones, tablets or any other audio device.
The bass-reflex subwoofer houses a 12” woofer and the amplifier module. In addition to the input connectors and controls of the user-interface, there are two Speakon outputs and a VDE power connector. The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of birch plywood coated with a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly road-ready. Two handles (one per side) help easy transport.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new dB Technologies ES-503 PA system today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- GTIN: 8058159114569
- Model: ES-503
- AMPED STEREO SYSTEM
- 2 FULLRANGE TOPS+1 ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
- HF-MF 8X3" (FOR EACH TOP)
- LF 12"
- 1000W PEAK POWER
- MAX 121 dB SPL
- STEREO OR MONO CONFIGURATION
- OLED DISPLAY INTERFACE
- ON-BOARD3-CHANNEL MIXER
- 3 INPUT CHANNELS (MIC/INSTR/LINE)
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT CHANNEL (MIX/MONITOR/AUX)
- BLUETOOTH® STEREO STREAMING
- Speaker Type 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 37 - 15.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 121 dB
- MF – HF: 8x 3"
- Type MF – HF: Neodymium
- LF: 12"
- Directivity: 95x65°
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 1000 W
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- Line Channels2x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Media Channel1x Bluetooth® built-in receiver
- Mix Output1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Width (Top): 3.74 in
- Height (Top): 13.98 in
- Depth (Top): 5.39 in
- Width (Subwoofer): 18.3 in
- Height (Subwoofer): 15.7 in
- Depth (Subwoofer): 16.9 in
- Weight (Top): 4.19lbs.
- Weight (Subwoofer): 36.16lbs.