Darkglass Alpha Omega Dual Bass Preamp Pedal
Darkglass Alpha Omega Dual Bass Preamp and Overdrive pedal featuring two distinct distortion circuits which can be blended using the Mod knob, toggle switches for tonal shaping and a three-band equalizer.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Darkglass Alpha Omega bass preamp and overdrive pedal today.
- UPC: 6430054580045
- Model: DAR-AO
- Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Bite: Boosts High Mids. (2.8 kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +-12dB @ 500Hz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output: Hardwired copy of your input signal, useful for getting a clean signal in recording and live situations
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.72 × 4.21 in