VINTAGE INSPIRATION. 21ST CENTURY EXECUTION
Inspired by the prized mouthpieces of the past, the Reserve mouthpiece collection harnesses modern technology to recreate the incomparable craftsmanship found in these legendary works of art. Milled, not molded, from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece meets the strictest tolerances and offers two different pitch systems. But the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, glorious curves and proprietary materials, in something far more remarkable--its sound.
Inspired by the most prized, vintage mouthpieces of the 1920's, Reserve harnesses modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear. Milled—not molded—from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances.
- Material: Hard Rubber
- Pitch System: 440hz AND 442hz
- Style: Classical
- Precision-milling delivers unparalleled consistency
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard rubber for tonal beauty and evenness
- Designed by a team of top players, craftsmen and engineers
- Helps foster proper playing habits and technique in students
Available at Ken Stanton Music