Uses special crimped connector technology for reliable performance every time out.
Planet Waves American Stage Series cables are built to exceed the demands of the gigging guitarist, delivering all the fidelity and durability needed for any situation. The 10-foot length is ideal for shorter runs, home studios, and smaller stages, while the 20-foot length is better for when you need a little more playroom. This cable features a right angle to straight connectors.
American Stage Microphone Cables are precision engineered and expertly assembled in their Farmingdale, New York facility. They begin with a premium, audiophile cable manufactured in the USA and add exclusive high-quality connectors built by Neutrik utilizing aerospace crimp connector technology. These unique engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques combine to create a cable that will exceed the most demanding expectations allowing the brilliance of your instrument or voice to shine through with the utmost in transparent, natural, and true-to-life sound. The gig is on the line every time you plug in, and this cable was designed to give you the best sounding, most reliable cable every time out.
- Right angle 1/4" and straight 1/4" connectors
- 10' or 20' cable (choose in the drop down menu)
- State-of-the-art crimped connector technology for outstanding performance and unmatched durability
- 22 gauge OFC twisted pair conductors for optimal signal transfer and flexibility
- 98% copper braid shielding for superior EMI rejection
- Neutrik made plugs built to Planet Waves exclusive design
- Made in USA
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of D’Addario gear and accessories today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.