Here we have a new Córdoba Gypsy Kings Studio Signature Flamenco acoustic electric guitar.
Built with a solid European spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend preamp, the GK Studio Negra is the ultimate gigging instrument and a Córdoba best seller. Made for the stage, the GK Studio Negra is constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability. Flamenco players choose this model for a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of ‘blanca’ flamenco guitars. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone will feel right at home. Like every Córdoba guitar, this model has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a high gloss finish, clear flamenco-style tap plate, Savarez strings and a padded deluxe gig bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Córdoba Gypsy Kings Studio Signature Flamenco guitar at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 809870052832
- Model: GK Studio Negra
- Item ID: 05283
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 60mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.57") at lower bout; 485mm (19.09") body length
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7, GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear flamenco-style tap plate
- Case: Cordoba gig bag included