Water-based haze machine with a continuous output, to ensure a constant atmosphere that will enhance your effects.
Enhance the visual impact of your favorite lighting effects with the Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2 Digital, a cutting-edge water-based haze machine. Designed for uninterrupted operation, this haze machine eliminates the need for reheating breaks, ensuring a constant supply of ready-to-go haze. Enjoy complete control over the atmosphere you create with adjustable features such as blower speed, haze output, and output angle. The convenient low fluid indicator provides a warning before running out of fluid, preventing any unexpected interruptions. Take command of the Hurricane Haze 2 Digital through DMX control or the included wired, timer remote, which conveniently stores in the fixture for easy transportation and immediate access. Elevate your lighting experience with the Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2 Digital, the ultimate tool for achieving the perfect atmospheric ambiance.
- Water-based haze machine that will create a thin atmosphere of haze, which is ideal to enhance any light show.
- Designed to run continuously with out the need to reheat, so the haze effect is constantly, ready-to-go.
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable via stand-alone operation (no controller needed), and a user-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it's needed.
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
If you have any questions about Chauvet gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- DMX channels: 2
- Tank capacity: 0.9gal (3.3L)
- Remote length: 15' (4.6m)
- Heat up time: 5 min
- Output: 1,200 cfm (34m3)
- Fluid consumption: 21ml/minute
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 504W, 4.1A
- AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 18.7lb (8.5kg)
- Dimensions: 11-1/8" x 10-1/2" x 14" (282mm x 267mm x 356mm)