Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM Electric Guitar in Satin Black
With one of the most beloved and iconic body shapes as our starting block, our innovative design team sculpted even more dramatic curves for enhanced ergonomic comfort. The alder So-Cal Style 2 body also features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel for easier upper fret access and hours of grin-inducing playing-feel and performance.
A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck offers rock-solid stability regardless of ravages of the road and climate, while a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, the So-Cal Style 2 has a speed neck profile with hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back and a 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut. Luminlay side dots will guide your way along the fretboard, even on the darkest of stages.
Built for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with multi-voiced Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC pickups for layered, dynamic tone. The bridge pickup delivers quintessential hot-rodded humbucking tone without all the baggage (voice one), or ideal vintage PAF humbucking tone calibrated for perfect output (voice two). Similarly, the neck pickup delivers a Fluence-exclusive tone with clear and airy chime, unbelievable high end, highly vocal midrange and tight lows (voice one), or an ideal-but-elusive vintage PAF tone with just the right dynamics and output (voice two). A two-way mini toggle allows you to switch between these two voicings, while a tone control with push/pull activation bypasses the mini toggle to activate voice three, which outputs clear, vintage single-coil tone on the neck pickup or slightly overwound single-coil tone on the bridge. Throw in the three-way blade pickup switch and volume control knob and tonal possibilities are virtually endless.
This axe also features a Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge with brass saddles, providing endless sustain with laser intonation, as well as Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons.
A sophisticated offering ready to spawn waves of sonic bliss, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM is finished in Satin Black with black pickguard and black hardware, and in Robin's Egg Blue or Snow White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware. All colors feature a reverse licensed Fender Telecaster headstock for even more unique Charvel style.
If you have any questions about our selection of Charvel gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978427222
- Model: 2966551568
- Color: Satin Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 2
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Licensed Fender Telecaster
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- ~ Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle (Switches Between Voice 1 and Voice 2)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation for Voice 3)
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Bridge & Neck, Position 3. Neck Pickup / (Push/Pull Tone Knob Up Activates Voice 3) - Position 1. Bridge Single-Coil, Position 2. Both Bridge & Neck Single-Coil, Position 3. Neck Single-Coil
- Bridge: Charvel HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail with Brass Saddles
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Case: Not included