Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Mahogany, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Natural
Charvel once again ups the ante for modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Mahogany, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
The sleekly sculpted mahogany Dinky body features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel that make access to the upper registers seamless. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement for sturdy stability against environmental warping and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability. Luminlay side dots guide your way along the fretboard on even the darkest of stages, and the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast playing, the 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Smooth sustain paired with warm, buttery timbre radiates from a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup emits a bright tone with a tight low end and scooped mids. The middle pickup is the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude, while the humbucking neck pickup shines with a distinct warmth that is silky and boasts incredible natural sustain.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this 2PT model's premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners and more.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out the new Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978953127
- Model #: 2969434557
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Flat Black
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Case: Not included