Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Electric Guitar in Mystic Blue
Charvel once again ups the ante for modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Featuring a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder's cut heel, the alder Dinky body is paired with a bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck with graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back, Luminlay side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from an HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N humbucking neck pickup. The bridge pickup emits a bright tone with a tight low end and scooped mids. The middle pickup is the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude, while the humbucking neck pickup shines with a distinct warmth that is silky and boasts incredible natural sustain.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model's premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners and more.
Blending standout style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM model is available in a new mesmerizing Mystic Blue finish with gold hardware.
If you have any questions about our selection of Charvel gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978726332
- Model: 2969414527
- Color: Mystic Blue
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Parchment
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Case: Not included