Casio Privia PX-780K 88-Key Digital Piano in Black with Stand
Casio PX-780K 88-Key Digital Piano in Black with Stand
Experience the elegant design and rich resonance of the PX-780
The PX-780 has the grand piano sounds you need packaged in a stylish cabinet with sliding key cover. The PX-780 features 250 Built-in tones with split and layer, dual 20w speakers, USB MIDI and 3 pedals.
A Grand Revolution
The new PX-780 represents a significant step in the continuing evolution of the Privia digital piano line. A combination of a new keyboard action and a powerful new sound engine provide a new level of detail, nuance and expression for a superior grand piano experience in the lightweight and stylish design that Privia is known for.
The award winning grand piano sound in Privia has been dramatically improved. The new PX-780 utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. In addition, Casio’s new proprietary sound source “AiR” (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides unmatched realism and detail. This engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. For further realism a new Damper Resonance simulator provides the rich sound of the strings when the sustain pedal is used.
The new PX-780 also features a new redesigned 88 note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This new action features new simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys for a incredible feel and its three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. To further enhance the experience, the action and the sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside acoustic grand relative to velocity the keys are pressed, this timing nuance provides the ultimate key to sound experience.
The PX-780 has a total of 250 instrument tones built-in. Strings, organs, electric pianos, brass, drums, bass and more and with the PX-780’s registration capability you can store your favorite splits and layers for live performance use. The PX-780 also has 180 drum patterns with full auto accompaniment and a 17 track recorder for composing your own songs. Ready for the stage or studio, the PX-780 has ¼" audio outputs so you can easily connect the PX-780 to recording and sound reinforcement equipment.
Casio continues the tradition of providing “class compliant” USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need to download drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Privia digital pianos to be used as a controller for the Apple iPad by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
AIR Sound Source
Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR (Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator) Sound SourceTo reproduce the sound of the finest acoustic grand pianos, the new Privia series features Casio’s proprietary AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) processor. Accessing more than three times the memory of the previous generation, the AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression. To further the grand piano experience, AiR adds realism by simulating the sound of the open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Casio Privia PX-780K 88-Key digital piano today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 079767361907
- Model: PX-780BK
- Keyboard: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II 3 sensitivity levels, off Stabilizer
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator)"Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source"
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 250 Built-in tones, 6 direct tones,Duet Mode, Layer, Split, Octave Shift
- Simulator: Hammer Response, Damper Resonance
- Digital: Reverb 4
- Effects: Chorus 4 Brilliance -3 ~ 0 ~+3DSP
- Auto Harmonize: Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Rhythms: 180 Built in; 10 User Rhythms; 8 Number of direct rhythms select buttons; One Touch Preset
- Rhythm Editor: Yes
- Music Library: 10 User Songs Capacity (Approx. 3.2MB (Approx. 320KB/song))
- Demo Songs: 6
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 ~ 255BPM
- Music Presetting: Tapping function, 300 built-in presets, 50 user presets, Editing Parameters
- Registration Memory Recorder: 96 (4 areas x 24 bank), Real time Rec, Punch IN/OUT, 17 tr
- Pedals: Included: SP-3
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Terminals: USB (to host) USB (to device) Pedal 2 (Damper)Connector for 3-Pedal Unit; MIDI IN/OUTPHONES / OUTPUT 2 (Stereo Standard) LINE INLINE OUT
- Speakers: (5.1" x 2.4") x2 Tweeter 2.0" x 2
- Amplifier: 20W + 20W
- Power Supply: AC Adapter: AD-E24250
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption: 18 W
- Damper (Sustain): Yes
- Included: Score Stand
- Accessories: Ac Adapter
- AC Adaptor: Yes (AD-E24250)
- Music Stand: CS-67P
- Unit size - W x D x H: 53.43 x 11.77 x 32.80 inch
- Unit weight in pounds: 69.45 lbs