Here we have a new Casio CGP-700BK digital piano with a stand and pedal included featuring a six-speakers system and intuitive Color Touch interface. The keyboard easily detaches from the stand if you need to take it to a rehearsal or gig.
The CGP-700 is a beautiful addition to any home, with its sleek design and matching wooden stand. When performing on the go, it can easily be removed from the stand. At only 26 lbs., the CGP-700 is one of the lightest-weight digital pianos available, and with its 1/4" outputs, you can easily connect to a mixer, amplifier, or PA system.
At your fingertips is Casio’s famous Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard, accurately recreating the touch and response of a concert grand piano with 127 times the resolution of traditional keyboards. Suitable for the most demanding pianist, this keyboard also enables beginning players to develop proper playing technique. Just like a grand piano, the keys have a heavier feel in the lower register, and a lighter feel up top. Even the surface of the keys feels natural, with the reproduced textures of both ebony and ivory.
Having great keys means you need a truly great piano sound. The CGP-700’s 9-foot concert grand piano sound is as impressive as it is thanks to a meticulous recording session with over two dozen microphones. The result is a dynamic and expressive concert grand piano that can be used in stereo or mono, and even includes damper resonance simulation. You’ll find instant settings to adjust the piano for rock, jazz, classical, and other styles to suit your needs. The CGP-700 can also use the optional SP-33 pedal system, which provides soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals.
The CGP-700 goes far beyond piano, with 550 different instrument tones. You’ll find a variety of guitars, strings, basses, drums, synths, and more. There is also a powerful effects system with reverbs, delays, and other essential add-ons such as rotary speakers for organs and phasers for electric pianos. Quickly select one of the 200 ensemble Rhythms, which can accompany your playing with a full backing band which reacts to the chords that you play. You can also save combinations of your favorite tones, layers, splits, rhythms, accompaniment, and tempo for instant recall when performing.
The CGP-700 is ideal for any educational environment. Duet Mode splits the keyboard into two equal ranges, two people to play side by side on one instrument. An additional Classroom Mode splits the keyboard and configures the CGP-700 audio outputs to work with third party piano lab systems. The front panel also has two headphone jacks, perfect for a teacher and student.
When you are inspired, it’s quick and easy to record your performance. The CGP-700 includes both MIDI and USB audio recorders. Transfer your recordings easily to a computer to share your music.
The class-compliant USB port on the CGP-700 can connect to a PC, Mac, or other devices such as an iPad, with no special drivers needed. Just connect, and instantly control your favorite software.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Casio CGP-700BK digital piano at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 079767362218
- Model: CGP-700BK
- Brilliant piano sound and feel
- 5.3" color touchscreen
- 40-watt, six-speaker speaker system incorporated into included wooden stand
- Hundreds of Tones and Rhythms, plus 17-track sequencer and USB audio recording
- Detachable stage piano with 1/4" outputs
- Keyboard: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action keyboard; Simulated ebony and ivory keys; 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: MXi (Multi-Expressive Integrated) Sound Source
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 550
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Layer/split: Yes
- Simulator: Acoustic piano tones. Damper Resonance & Damper Noise
- Audio Recorder: 100 Songs, Recording/ Playback, Format: .wav (16bit, 44.1 kHz, Stereo), Length per song: approx 74 mins.
- Midi Recorder: 100 Songs, 16 Multi Track + 1 System Track, approx. 50,000 Notes, Real- Time Recording, Punch- in/out, Song & Track Edit: Delete, Copy, Rename
- Digital Effects: Reverb 17, Chorus 16, Delay 6
- Brilliance: -3 ~ 0 ~+3
- DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Auto Harmonize: Yes
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 Steps (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Preset Temperaments: 17 Types
- Rhythms: 200 Built- in Rhythms, One touch preset
- Music Presets: 305 (Including Chord Progressions)
- Registration Memory: Yes - Number of Set ups (96 - 4 areas x 24 Banks)
- Songs: 6 Demo Songs
- Lesson Function : Part on/off (16 Ch. mixer)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 ~ 255BPM (Tapping Function)
- Display: 5.3" Color Touch Panel
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Pedals: SP-3 Included (SP-33 Optional- Half Damper pedal operation)
- Terminals: USB Port (To Host), USB Flash Drive Port, Pedal (1 Damper), Connector for 3- Pedal unit, Phones 2 (3.55MM Stereo Mini, Front), Line out (L/MONO, R: 6.3mm Mono Standard), Audio In (3.5mm Stereo Mini), Speaker Jack (For Included Speaker Stand)
- Speakers: 4.7" x 2, 2" x 2 (Speakers in Stand)
- Amplifier: 20W + 20W
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Pedal (SP-3), Ac Adapter (AD-E24250)
- Power Source: DC 24 V
- Power Supply: Yes (AD-E24250LW)
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Unit size: W x D x H: 52" x 11.5" x 31.2" (with stand)
- Weight: 56.7 lbs (with stand)