Boss MD-200 Modulation Pedal
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, plus support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, and each includes customized controls that unlock deep tone shaping right from the panel. And with the powerful insert function, it’s simple to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre or post processing.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Boss gear and accessories.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: MD200
- UPC: 761294514627
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Modes: 12 modes (CHORUS, CE-1 CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, VINTAGE PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, ROTARY, AUTO WAH, SLICER, OVERTONE)
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output LevelOUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output ImpedanceOUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load ImpedanceOUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE knob, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, E. LEVEL knob, PARAM 1 knob, PARAM 2 knob, PARAM 3 knob, TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type, DC IN jack,USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3,Rubber foot x 4
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA-S series, Footswitch: FS-5U, Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7, Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5, TRS/MIDI cable: BMIDI-5-35
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: Width 4 inches, Depth 5-7/16 inches, Height 2-1/2 inches, Height (including rubber foot) 2-9/16 inches, Weight 1 lb 6 oz, Weight (including battery) 1 lb 8 oz