Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
Check out all of our Boss Products at Ken Stanton Music.
- Mode: EQ-200
- UPC: 00761294514610
- Sampling Frequency 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion 32 bits
- Processing 32-bit floating point
- Memory 127 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass Buffered bypass
- Controls ON/OFF switch, MEMORY switch; 30--12.8 k sliders, LEVEL slider; A/B button, MEMORY button
- Display Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator A/B indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type;CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type; DC IN jack; USB port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw 170 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 7 Hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual; Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"; Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3; Rubber foot x 4
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Width 4 inches
- Depth 5-7/16 inches
- Height 2-3/8 inches
- Height (including rubber foot) 2-1/2 inches
- Weight 1 lb 7 oz
- Weight (including battery) 1 lb 9 oz