Here we have a new Bose F1 1000-Watt Powered Subwoofer designed for ease of transport and incredible performance featuring an integrated mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker system.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Bose F1 powered subwoofer today.
- UPC: 017817675826
- Model: F1
- Part #: 731444-1110
- 1,000 watts allow the Bose F1 Subwoofer to pack all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers.
- Two high-excursion drivers, each measuring 10 inches, are built into a compact enclosure that is light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer. Selections are NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer’s output to a high-pass filter or full range, which allows for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered by the end user, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
- Technical Summary
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 250 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated Power: 1,000 W (500+500)
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations