Here we have a new Blue Spark SL Large-Diaphragm Condenser studio microphone delivering detailed, transparent sound and features a 100Hz high-pass filter, -20dB pad and sounds great on everything from vocals to guitar amps to drums.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Blue Spark SL studio microphone today.
- UPC: 836213000922
- Model: SPARK SL
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL (1k, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 73 dB-A
- Noise Level: 16.4
- Dynamic Range: 119.6 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.68” x 1.77”
- Includes: Wooden storage box, Custom shockmount