Here we have a new Behringer X32 40 Input 25 Bus Digital Rack Mixer.
The X32 Rack digital mixer has 40 input channels and 25 busses of digital mixing application for live and installed sound in a 3U space, rack-mounted design.
It features 16 MIDAS designed preamps, 8 XLR ouputs plus 6 line in/outputs with phones connector and talkback via XLR input, 32 x 32 matrix via USB 2.0 interface for full DAW integration, apps for iPhone and iPad, high resolution 5" TFT, virtual FX rack with 8 true-stereo FX slots for killer emulations of high end studio gear such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70s, 40-Bit floating point DSP for unlimited dynamic range and near zero latency tracking and monitoring just to name a few.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Behringer X32 Digital Rack Mixer today.
- UPC: 713757162616
- Model: X32 RACK
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany