Here we have a new Behringer X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus digital mixing console and audio interface for live sound and studio recording.
The X32 features 40 input channels, 25 busses, 32 MIDAS designed programmable preamps, 25 automated 100mm faders, 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line-level outputs with 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with an integrated or external mic, USB 2.0 audio interface with full DAW control, apps for iPhone and iPad apps for remote operation, a virtual FX rack with 8 true-stereo FX slots with incredible emulations of high-end analog studio gear, 40-bit floating point DSP features with near zero-latency, 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, external storage ports via USB A type connection, a huge matrix for creating a large number of headphone mixes for live performance or in the studio and so much more.
The X32 is a game changer for digital mixing consoles and has set the bar for everything else to come in the future.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Behringer X32 Digital Console today.
- UPC: 713757162418
- Model: X32
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany