DescriptionHere we have a new Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA 2X4 USB audio MIDI interface with MIDAS mic preamplifiers able to record 24-bit/192 kHz quality audio.
This interface is ideal for high quality mobile, home studio and podcast recording.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb, Stone Mountain locations to check out and save on a new Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA USB interface today.
- UPC: 748252142047
- Model: UMC204HD
- Description: Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD Audiophile 2x4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany