Here we have a new Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 audio/MIDI USB interface with ADAT I/O, 24-Bit/96kHz audio quality, zero latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording and is compatible with most popular DAWs on Mac and PC systems.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Behringer U-Phoria interface at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 748252152145
- Model: UMC1820
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 19“, 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets