Audio-Technica CP8201 Impedance Matching Transformer
Here we have a new Audio-Technica CP8201 Microphone Impedance Matching Transformer.
It is designed to connect a low-impedance microphone to a high-impedance electronic input to solve the problem of excessive high-frequency loss and hum pickup.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Audio-Technica CP8201 Impedance Matching Transformer today.
- UPC: 042005310173
- Model: CP8201
- Matches low-impedance microphones to high-impedance electronic inputs
- Permits use of long microphone cables
- Maintains high frequency response
- Reduces noise pickup
- Input Impedance: 250 ohms (nominal)
- Output Impedance: 50,000 ohms (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Input Connector: XLRF-type
- Output Connector: 1/4" plug