Audio-Technica ATW-3212/510 3000 Series Handheld Wireless System 4th Gen.
DescriptionAudio-Technica ATW-3212/510 3000 Series Handheld Wireless System 4th Gen.
Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range – more than twice that offered by the previous versions – the new 3000 Series systems are available in 6 frequency bands - DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz), FG1 (650–700 MHz), GH2 (795 – 806 MHz) and HH2 (821 – 865 MHz). Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter and an ATW-C510 interchangeable capsule. The ATW-T3202 comes with an ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule, and its industry-standard thread allows for the use of Audio-Technica and other compatible capsules. The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Audio-Technica pro-audio gear today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 042005206421
- Model: ATW-3212/510
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in 6 frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590-650 MHz) and FG1 (650-700 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule