Here we have the Audio-Technica ATW-1312/L dual channel Handheld and Lavaliere Wireless Microphone system for live performance, houses of worship, public address and DJ performances.
This package includes the ATW-RC13 rack-mount receiver chassis, ATW-RU13x2 receiver unit, ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter and ATW=1001 UniPak transmitter.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out the Audio-Technica ATW-1312 dual Lav and Handheld digital wireless microphone system today.
- UPC: 042005178001
- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.05% typical
- Operating Range 200' (60 m) open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (depending on microphone type)
- Receiver Specifications
- Receiving System Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level XLR Balanced: 0 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) Unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) to 12 VDC 0.5 A power supply switched mode external