DescriptionAudio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Audio-Technica gear and accessories today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 4961310081348
- Model: AT2020
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE: 20 dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 12.1 oz (345 g)
- 6.38 (162.0 mm) long
- 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED:
- Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
- Soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R7"