Arturia KeyLab 88 MIDI USB Hammer-Action Keyboard Controller White
Here we have a new Arturia KeyLab 88 MIDI USB hammer-action 88-key keyboard controller with included Arturia Analog Lab software and will integrate with most DAWs in the studio and on stage.
An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets: KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the included Analog Lab software, giving you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. Change the filter cutoff, the resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more: as soon as the idea hits, it can happen.
But KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for virtually any form of music technology using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
Thanks to the top quality, hammer-action Fatar keybed, the KeyLab 88 is the ideal companion for demanding performers.
Bundled with the Analog Lab software, KeyLab 88 offers an unparalleled, hands-on experience with the nearly 6000 TAE® synthesizer and electric piano sounds. Just fire up Analog Lab, connect the KeyLab 88, and you will be amazed at how well the experience matches the work-flow of a traditional hardware synthesizer. KeyLab 88 also comes with two virtual piano instruments.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Arturia KeyLab 88 USB MIDI controller keyboard at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 3760033530765
- Model: KeyLab 88
- Keyboard: 88 note hammer-action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and Breath controller.
- High quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 129.5/35/11 cm - Net weight: 13 Kg
- Main Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.
- MIDI In/Out: Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
- Control inputs: Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
- USB 2.0: USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
- Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
- Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
- LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
- Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
- Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
- 16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
- Direct controls for Analog Lab: Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
- 10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
- Transport Controls: send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW