DescriptionART USBDI with Balanced XLR and Headphone Outputs
The USBDI takes in USB audio, converts it to analog audio and then isolates the output using custom transformers. The output isolation is key to removing ground loops and other system noise between the digital and analog audio systems.
A large knob on the USBDI front panel allows quick, precise control over the output level, while a separate headphone output allows the user to monitor the system. The front panel Main Outputs switch allows the user to keep the isolated outputs at a fixed level while controlling level of the Headphones output.
The line level XLR outputs are available for connecting to all sorts of systems. The Main outputs are always isolated but allow the user to control the ground reference to reduce noise.
The USBDI is powered by USB, drawing less than 200mA and eliminating the need for an external power Source.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of ART pro audio gear today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 840402046820
- Model: USBDI
- High quality D to A Convertor Sample rates from 32kHz to 48kHz
- Switchable Transformer isolated outputs
- Front panel volume control
- Front panel headphone output
- Runs off USB power
- Compact rugged package designed for years of use
- Perfect for connecting computers to any audio system
- Input Connections USB 2.0
- Output Connections Balanced XLR and 1/8” Headphone output
- Max output level +7.5dBu. Balanced line.
- Headphone output 150mW/ channel max.
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20KHz +/- 1dB
- THD <0.020% (typical)
- Dynamic Range 96 dB typ. “A” wtd.
- Supported Sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Dimensions 1.87”H x 4.61”W x 4.27”D (47.5mm x 117mm x 108mm)
- Weight 1.89 lbs. (.86kg) with packaging
- Power Requirements USB, 500mA Max.