ART DTI Dual Transformer Isolator Passive Interface
Here we have a new ART DTI Dual Transformer Isolator Passive Interface for separating two input and output signal groups and cancelling hum.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new ART DTI today.
- UPC: 840402016380
- Model: DTI
- Isolates Components in Sound Systems to Eliminate Ground Issues
- High Quality Transformers
- XLR, ¼-inch and RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Rugged Anodized Aluminum Case
- Passive Design
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-50kHz +/-.5dB@+4dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24dBu
- Insertion Loss: .4dB@100k Ohm load, 5.5dB @ 600 Ohm load
- Input Connectors: XLR-F Balanced,1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced, and RCA Jacks
- Output Connectors: XLR-M Balanced, 1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced and RCA Jacks
- Power Requirements: Passive
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 4.2"W x 3.5"D
- Weight: .75 lbs.