ART DTI Dual Transformer Isolator Passive Interface
ART DTI Dual Transformer Isolator Passive Interface for separating two input and output signal groups and cancelling hum.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new ART DTI today.
- UPC: 840402016380
- Model: DTI
- Isolates Components in Sound Systems to Eliminate Ground Issues
- High Quality Transformers
- XLR, ¼-inch and RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Rugged Anodized Aluminum Case
- Passive Design
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-50kHz +/-.5dB@+4dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24dBu
- Insertion Loss: .4dB@100k Ohm load, 5.5dB @ 600 Ohm load
- Input Connectors: XLR-F Balanced,1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced, and RCA Jacks
- Output Connectors: XLR-M Balanced, 1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced and RCA Jacks
- Power Requirements: Passive
- Dimensions: 1.75H x 4.2W x 3.5"D
- Weight: .75 lbs.""