ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier Recording and Playback
Here we have a new ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier for Recording and Playback.
This was formerly named the Phono MicroPRE.
This is an excellent solution for interfacing between your turntable and recording system.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Marietta or Stone Mountain locations to check out and save on a new ART DJPRE II Phono Preamp today.
- UPC: 840402016472
- Model: DJPRE II
- High accuracy/low noise preamp
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal present/clip indicator
- Selectable cartridge loading
- RCA preamp outputs
- Heavy duty extruded chassis
- Designed and developed in the USA
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
- Phono EQ Standard: Conforms to RIAA Curve
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise: > 90dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms in Parallel with Either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @1kHz
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @1KHz
- In / Out Connections: RCA
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Filter Type/Response: Switchable, Low Cut, -3dB @ 22Hz
- Power Requirements: 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
- Dimensions: 1.85H x 4.6"W x 4.5"D
- Weight: 1.25 lbs."