DescriptionAmerican DJ MEG386 Mega Flat Hex Pak Stage Lighting System
From American DJ:
The ADJ Mega Flat Hex Pak is an all-in-one up lighting kit with four Mega Hex Par lighting fixtures, power cables, DMX cables, wireless remote and carry bag.
The Mega Flat Hex Pak is ideal for up lighting professionals and portable stage designers to transport and store their Mega Hex Par LED fixtures. All fixtures, cables and controller fit inside the protective case.
The ADJ Mega Hex Par is a compact, low profile par designed for up lighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any event. This fixture features ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Hex Par features 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 (RGBAW + UV) LEDs which offers smooth color mixing and can produce a larger-scale of colors than a 4-color LED, such as hot pink, lime green and electric blue. It has a 25-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes, and 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options.
Users can use the included ADJ UC IR wireless remote to control black out, full on, strobe, dimming, sound active and color change. Or, control these fixtures with ADJ’s myDMX software or the Airstream DMX Bridge APP (both sold separately).
4x Mega Hex Par
4x (1M/3ft.) IEC to Edison power cables
3x (2m/6 ft) 3-pin DMX cables
1x ADJ Carry Bag
1x ADJ UC IR wireless remote
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of American DJ lighting gear today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 818651021042
- Model: MEG386
- Vibrant slim flat black Par with 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
- HEX LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
- Smooth Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBAW + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (63 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 25-degrees
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 30W Max
- IEC AC input and output on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Includes the ADJ UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR APP transmitter
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x 10.25”x 4.25”
- Weight: 4 lbs.